An acquaintance, A.M., stopped attending one Orthodox shul and joined a different Orthodox synagogue because the young rabbi in the first shul said something that A.M. found offensive. The novice rabbi, newly ordained at...
- Eulogy for Amiad
- Hanukkah and the Soul
- Shmad? Really?
- Chanukah Shiur Recording
- Make Tehillim Sing!
- Agreeing to Disagree
- Airbnb: Why I Disagree
- Open Orthodoxy Update, Parshas Miketz
- Still, Small, Defiant Lights
- Not All Discrimination is Hatred-Fueled
- Airbnb is Anti-Semitic
- No, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Did Not Sin Against The Memory Of The Holocaust
- Crazy Attention
- Maybe Thereâ€™s a Reason the Rabbi Did Not Make the Rabbinateâ€™s List
- Looking Over Our Right Shoulders