A piece I wrote for Forward about Ronald Lauder’s recent op-ed in the New York Times can be read here.
You may also like...
- Next story Rolling Up Our Sleeves for Passover Preparation – A Response to Rabbi Haim Ovadia
- Previous story Open Orthodoxy Update, Parshas Tzav
- Parshas Balak – Invitation to Murder
- Cowardice or Wisdom?
- Parshas Chukas – Snake Eyes
- Parshas Korach – Humility: The Mark of Leadership
- Chagrined by AOC’s Reaction
- Parshas Shelach – Of Walls and Weakness
- The New Jew
- Parshas Beha’aloscha – The Pain of Exquisite Empathy
- Parshas Naso- An Opportunity, Not an Ordeal
- Happy Anniversary
- Parshas Bamidbar – Desert and Direction
- From Yom Yerushalayim to Meron
- Israeli Modern Orthodoxy and Female Clergy – Crossing the Line
- Two Paths to the Happy End of History
- Hasidim, yeshivas and truth