Roman Catholic rituals aren’t usually even a small part of my family’s Shabbat table discussions but a recent Sabbath meal was an exception, granted in the spirit of revisiting an ever-timely Jewish concept. The...
- Cowardice or Wisdom?
- Parshas Chukas – Snake Eyes
- Parshas Korach – Humility: The Mark of Leadership
- Chagrined by AOC’s Reaction
- Parshas Shelach – Of Walls and Weakness
- The New Jew
- Parshas Beha’aloscha – The Pain of Exquisite Empathy
- Parshas Naso- An Opportunity, Not an Ordeal
- Happy Anniversary
- Parshas Bamidbar – Desert and Direction
- From Yom Yerushalayim to Meron
- Israeli Modern Orthodoxy and Female Clergy – Crossing the Line
- Two Paths to the Happy End of History
- Hasidim, yeshivas and truth
- Parshas Emor – Embracing Our Worlds