Hey, R. Yitz, I agree that the “mainstream” churches you mention are a problem. When, on earth, have I ever suggested otherwise? Your charge – that I am oblivious to them simply because I...
- Ha’azinu – And Zaidy Makes Three
- Who By Tongue
- NY Times smears Hasidim again… now, in Yiddish
- Nitzavim – Turning Pain to Gain
- Ki Savo – Schrödinger’s Moon
- Parshas Ki Seitzei – A Puzzling Parallel
- Shoftim – Commanded
- Re’ei – Survivors
- Eikev – Strangers in a Strange Land
- The Embrace of Generations
- Vo’eschanan – Little Sins Fuel Bigger Ones
- When President Herzog Spoke to Congress
- Devarim – The Rock’s Lost Lesson
- Were We Wrong About Chabad?
- Matos-Mas’ei – The Final Word