Maharal For Dummies

1. Yehoshua Friedman says:

R. Yitzchak,
    “The webcast will be very frum. Men and women will be seated separately – sometimes separated by thousands of miles.”
    I love it. Have to crash early to catch it from EY at 4 AM. Hope I can make it.

2. Ruth says:

For “Maharal lovers” I cannot recommend too highly two (so far) series of shiurim on Be’er Hagolah and Netzach Yisrael given by Harav Moshe Hauer available for downloading from Torahmedia.com.

3. Aaron says:

Will it be archived? I will be a a chassanah this evening.

4. Yitzchok Adlerstein says:

Unless I say something reallly dumb, it will be archived (like the rest of their shiurim and presentations) at http://www.torahinmotion.org

5. Raymond says:

It has been so many years since I last attended one of Rabbi Adlerstein’s Maharal classes. Those classes always seemed to be way beyond my capacity, yet over the years, I have quoted from that class without even realizing that I was, until that pleasing fact was pointed out to me by Rabbi Adlerstein himself. Whenever I understand any kind of higher idea, I am so amazed, that it feels like a miracle to me.

I am not sure my brain is adaquately prepared for this new venture, but it sure sounds intriguing. And learning the Maharal this way, from my home, eliminates the parking problems I encounter near my home.

6. Sal says:

Your link to registration doesn’t work. I would like to join, can you pls update the link? Thx

7. Yitzchok Adlerstein says:

I refreshed the link, and tried it. Seems to be working. Some others have also communicated trouble with the registration process. I wonder whether their server gets finicky at times.